Monday, September 23, 2013

Lincoln Nebraska, Day:2

Today Scott got sick so we had to stay another day. We left Scott at the hotel and this is what we did.


Ate breakfast.
Went to a thrifting, and grocery shopping.

Went to the Sunken Gardens.


Luke and Steven liked to play with the fishies in the pond.

Tess is taking a drink.

Eating lunch at a ghetto park.

And the boys climbed the ghetto trees (thats Steven).
We came back and now relaxing from a long exciting day!

Written by Tess, Roma, and Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Hope Scott gets better.
    Looks like a fun 'sick' day though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an entirely different story than I just got from Dad. You guys have a good attitude. Hopefully tomorrow you'll be on your way again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My attitude is good. I spent the day with six teenagers that never stop talking...that is a good attitude even if I am done at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking... wow... Chris has all those kids! And then I read his comment... yes... good sport indeed!!!
    Have fun guys!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete